Micromax Infinity Pro is an updated version of the popular Micromax Infinity Mobile which released in August this year. The Micromax Infinity Pro comes with a 5.7 inch HD display. The mobile has been released with an 18: 9 display with thin edges. Micromax Infinity Pro works on Android Naugat Operating System. The mobile powered by the Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor.
12MP + 8MP dual camera is on the front side of the mobile.It has PORTRAIT MODE feature which allows capturing selfies making background blur. In the back side, Micromax Infinity Pro has a 16MP camera with LED flash lite.Finger Print censor on the backside will unlock your mobile within 0.2 milliseconds. Micromax Infinity Pro has Face gallery feature which can search photos by recognising person in the photos.
Micromax Infinity Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery
Micromax Infinity Pro is available in black colour for 13,999 rupees exclusively in flipkart from mid-night 6th december.
Commenting on the launch, Shubhodhip Pal, Chief Operating Officer, Micromax said:
“We understand that in the mid- premium range smartphones, consumers demand a complete package – a smartphone that has best in class cameras, screen that is large enough for content viewing, battery that doesn’t drain in a day and off course aesthetics that are head turner. We truly believe that Infinity Pro is that package and our consumers will be delighted with the pricing as well. We are known to bring revolutionary products within the range of millions of Indians and this is another step in that direction.
We are pleased that we are joining hands with Flipkart yet again as this would help us reach out to the young, hyper social consumers. With Canvas Infinity Pro, we ushered in a smartphone revolution and with the successor of the iconic smartphone, we aim to continue our pursuits to breach barriers and reach newer heights in our bezel-less revolution.”