Google released new Payment application on 18th of this September 2017 called GOOGLE TEZ Tez in Hindi is ‘Fast’. This is termed as Make in India Product. Without any need of Bank Account and IFSC Code, funds can be transferred by Virtual Address created by the individual. Even as of Now we have astonishing rewards from the Google.
Google ‘Tez’ Digital Payment App Features
- Tez app will work on the UPI(Unified Payment Interface) payment mode.
- It will support 7 Indian regional languages. (Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu).
- Online Instant Money Transfer.
- Manage Bank accounts.
- Mobile & DTH Recharge, Bill Payment, Bus Ticket Booking & more.
- Single Window Mobile Payment System.
How to use the Google Tez App
- Download the Google Tez app from the app store.
- Install & Open the app.
- Signup with your mobile number.
- Enter the mandatory details ‘Name’, ‘Email ID’ & ‘Password’.
- Now Tap the My Account.
- Click on ‘UPI’.
- Add your Bank details.
- It’s done you have successfully registered for UPI.
- Enjoy Faster payment with Google ‘Tez’ UPI.
One more important thing is Whatsapp also getting ready to facilitate such transactions. Already WeChat, Hike support UPI Based Transactions.